Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Life in the News:

As I was looking through some old albums I realize I have a complete documentation of my life as seen through newspaper photographers.

So for Archival purposes and also for shameless self-promotion I present my entire life as depicted in the newpapers.

It all started with winning a talent show as an 8 year-old with my ventriloquist puppet.

Ventriloquism, Mime and then Juggling...you will see a theme here.

Click on Picture to see full version!






At 15 years old I made my Brother and Sister perform a mime act with me. Here's my brother Bruce and I getting some press in Austin: They got my name wrong...




In Austin, Texas, A juggler finally:



One morning I woke up and found my picture on the front page of the Galveston paper:

No comments: